Your safety is our priority
Even before the pandemic, maintaining highest cleaning and hygiene standards were important tasks on our daily hotel routine. Due to the current circumstances, we have stepped up our cleaning program another notch. Through employee training, professionalism and cutting-edge technology, we are securing the highest standards. All to provide a care-free holiday for you.
Safety and health
Safety and health to keep your stay a „holiday“ is our utmost priority. Therefore we ask all guests and visitors to do their part and support us in our efforts.
- Refrain from handshaking, hugs and other physical contact
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizing stations
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid over-crowding at reception or in restaurant
- Follow employee instructions
- Informatory signs and multiple disinfecting stations are available
- Don’t travel if you show even minor symptoms. If symptoms occur during your stay – isolate in room and call the front desk for further instructions.
Buffets are provided with adherence to hygiene regulations (sanitizing hands prior to usage) and with the needed distance.