Your safety is our priority
Even before the pandemic, maintaining highest cleaning and hygiene standards were important tasks on our daily hotel routine. Due to the current circumstances, we have stepped up our cleaning program another notch. Through employee training, professionalism and cutting-edge technology, we are securing the highest standards. All to provide a care-free holiday for you.
Safety and health
Safety and health to keep your stay a „holiday“ is our utmost priority. Therefore we ask all guests and visitors to do their part and support us in our efforts.
- Face coverings are mandatory in all interior common spaces in the hotel
- Keep 1m distance to all people that are not in your traveling group
- Refrain from handshaking, hugs and other physical contact
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizing stations
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid over-crowding at reception or in restaurant
- Follow employee instructions
- Informatory signs and multiple disinfecting stations are available
- Don’t travel if you show even minor symptoms. If symptoms occur during your stay – isolate in room and call the front desk for further instructions.
- During house keeping only the house keeping staff member is allowed in your room.
Buffets are provided with adherence to hygiene regulations (sanitizing hands prior to usage) and with the needed distance.
We are asking our guests to use face coverings at every buffet visit as well as sanitizing stations or disposable gloves.
In order to plan your holiday as carefree as possible we created the Niederreiter-guarantee.
For bookings in the summer of 2021, we guarantee the option to cancel up to 14 days before arrival - no questions asked.
You can cancel up to 2 days prior to arrival free of charge, if one of the following scenarios occur:
- A travel warning for the province of Salzburg is issued
- A state-mandated quarantine for travellers out of the province of Salzburg
- You test positive for Covid-19 (documentation of positive test result required)
- The district Zell am See is flagged red according to the Austrian Corona traffic light system
- Travelling is not possible due to border closure