01.05. - 31.10.2021
Go to a Forest. Walk slowly. Breathe. Open all your senses. This is the healing way of Shinrin-yoku Forest Therapy, the medicine of simply being in the forest.
- Room category of your choice with shower or bathtub/WC, hairdryer, safe, HD TV, telephone, balcony and free wireless internet
- Healthy and hearty breakfast buffet, four-course dinner with selection of main dishes and salad buffet
- Daily use of spa incl. sauna, steam room, whirlpool, infrared cabins and outdoor pool with lawn
- 1 x Waldbaden (approx. 3 hours)
- Hochkönig Card - use all the cable cars in the Hochkönig area for free as many times as you like
Every Monday Angela will walk our guests into the forest to practice some "Shinrin Yoku - Waldbaden"
Wald = forest, baden = to swim, bathe, take a bath, therefore Waldbaden literally means to take a bath in the forest. But it’s more than that! It's like diving into the forest's atmosphere.
You can find more information about Shinrin Yoku here.
This package is bookable for 2 nights from Sunday to Tuesday put can be extended individually.
from € 196,00