Lifts & Cable Cars
Hiking holidays in the Alps
Summer Lifts & Cable Cars
Hiking holidays in the Alps – with a little help!
Those who love hiking but also want to take it easy and enjoy the landscape can use one of the many lifts and cable cars in the region to access the mountains.
The gondolas, cable cars and chairlifts are the ideal way to travel up into the alpine world quickly and easily.
Tip! Guests staying at the Hotel Niederreiter receive the Hochkönig Card free of charge, which gives them access to the lifts and cable cars at no extra cost.
Lifts in and around Maria Alm:
- Gondola Natrun Maria Alm (directly next to the hotel)
- Chairlift Schwarzeckalm Hintermoos
- Chairlift Bürglalm Dienten
- Gondola Gabühel Dienten
- Gondola Karbachalm Mühlbach
- Chairlift Hochmaisbahn Hinterthal (no bike transport)